Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - JohnCon__

JohnCon_

MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
Member Name JohnCon__

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: JohnCon#7295

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Discord

Staff who banned you : InFamous

Staff who dealt with you : InFamous

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Swearing at an admin.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Swearing at an admin.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was pissed off because they said enjoy getting banned for going off at them when it was actually someone else.

Why should we unban you? I will never swear/ go off at a admin again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? reduce the amount of swearing I do and calm myself down.

How can we trust you again? Because i will respect the admins and mods.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please unban me it has been such a struggle to try and report players but i also cant seek assistance when i come across bugs.

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
You wasn't swearing at me that wasn't actually what happened. I was streaming something to Ace in the film night channel and you and your friends decided to join and begin screaming and disrespecting myself and Ace as staff members. I then warned everyone in the channel if you carry on i'll just ban you from the discord all of your friends stopped and left the channel whilst you decided to carry on screaming and proceeded with then being racist and further disrespecting Ace and Myself, for this reason I banned you. You can happily report bugs here and you can also report players here. Appeal Denied

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.