Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - JohnCon__

JohnCon_

MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
Member Name JohnCon__

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: JohnCon__

Length of Ban: 2hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : Lurnn

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Combat logging in kitpvp

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : for jokingly saying oh i logged and then coming back straight after

What is your explanation of this reason? As a joke i logged in kitpvp then came back straight after as a joke. I didn't even no i wasn't allowed to log in kitpvp let alone a joke.

Why should we unban you? I waited up all night for drop party just to get banned before it and i didn't even no it wasn't allowed in kitpvp. I even jokingly say clip it ban him as i thought it didn't matter in kitpvp.
https://streamable.com/brmn4h

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Never EVER log again no matter what.

How can we trust you again? U can perm ban me if i do it again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please take it into consideration that i dint know i couldn't log in kitpvp

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Denied
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

You also were screaming in a discord call that your were going to combat log, as well claiming to "not know" the rules is not an excuse its on you to read them. You can wait out your ban

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.