Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - JohnCon__

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCon_

MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
Member Name JohnCon__

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: JohnCon_

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : GoddChum_

Staff who dealt with you : InFamous, Lurnn, NovaSeepa, GoodChum

Staff who have warned you previously : Infamous

Reason for ban on record : Advertising Mcdrugs on another server/ another competing server.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : That i was advertising on another server ( another competing server).

What is your explanation of this reason? I logged onto Drug legends to annoy an old mcdugs player ItzParrot and I should not have gone on. I took it to far and advertised MCDrugs.

Why should we unban you? But being one hundred percent honest i didn't know that and I am very sorry and would like to formally apologize on my behalf to all the admins and other staff members and let them know that I am very sorry for doing that but i didn't realize the mistake that i had made until after when i was told. It was my fault and my mistake and i deserved to be punished hard but i feel that it doesn't need to be that big of a punishment from me to all of the staff team and MCD players i am willing to take a punishment. I am also going to formally apologize to the Drug Legends server owners or an administrator for what i have done i see that this has really knocked it into me that what I do can effect others around me and this experience will help me realize that i need to take responsibility's seriously and cut the shit I now know that. I would really hope to be unbanned as MCD is all i have put my time into and i never want to stop and i hope that you can see how sorry I am for doing what I did.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If I ever act up in anyway again i wish to be perm banned for good.

How can we trust you again? You can't really you just have go off my word as there is no real way but i am making a serious statement that i will never act up ever again and you have to take my word for it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm deeply sorry and would like all of the admin and staff team to know that I am deeply sorry for the trouble i have caused them am hope for your forgiveness whether that be now or in time.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
We have decided to reduce your ban to one month, we expect this to not happen again or it will stay a perm next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.