In-Game Name: RealPickleRick

Reason for ban Use of Alt Account for Boosting

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In Game

Staff who banned you novasteppa

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names irlabiche

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? Racism And Inciting Spam little Stuff I dont recall the staff its been weeks

Why do you think you were banned? Because my brother was playing on his account as a cop and we live in the same house and people always thought i were purposely failing mules to get money while we were both online

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was trying to unfairly play the game and that is no way to be try and beneift in the game I really enjoy this server and would look over my actions and do better than to misuse the servers roles

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Keep away from an Alt Account and Follow the Guidelines of the servers which i have went over and made sure i dont break any rules including Chat Problems Or abuse of the server

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I can ensure my trust by Balance Whipping my account and starting over from scratch I will never break the rules again and if I do I will Not Try To Appeal a Perma Ban Again

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I really do enjoy this server and would love to continue playing this is the only server i really enjoy its really fun and super time consuming i will make sure to stop trying to cheat and play legitimately

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
WuFKhft.png

Not only were you and your brother working together to break a rule that specifically states the punishment is a permanent ban, you potentially lost players millions by stealing their mules, which carries its own punishment.

If you enjoyed the server so much you should have followed the rules in the first place. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.