Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - JOKE5TER

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOKE5TER

Member Name JOKE5TER

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: JOKE5TER, Jabaji, Malfoofe, ladasari

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp banned

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody

Reason for ban on record : Xray Proof in Logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned because the first day I joined I made a dumb joke saying I'm gonna get xray. I explained to everyone that it was a stupid joke and apologized for saying it. I also think part of it is because we got invited to a house with KeyboardAlex where the guy was leaving till after reset and gave us all his stuff. I also got an influx in materials such as diamonds, emeralds, and gold from flowergrower last night. He said he's giving his stuff away because the reset is happening.

What is your explanation of this reason? I don't have xray. i can send any proof. I think all these events happening made it look suspicious because it prolly showed up that we got so much stuff.

Why should we unban you? I did nothing wrong. I'll send any proof. My whole faction got banned while we weren't even on. You can ask flowergrower and KeyboardAlex. They can vouch that they gave us the materials. Also reset is happening, I just want to enjoy the last days of my farm please.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Any proof you want, I will send over.

How can we trust you again? I literally was going to log in and donate to get a tag but I guess I can't do that because I got banned.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please communicate with me and explain because i am honestly clueless as to why I have been banned. I swear to God I do not have an XRAY client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.