In-Game Name:
JollishTv

Reason for ban X-ray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Got banned for xray? played on this server for years and have never been banned?

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? The only reason I can see is that I dig a hole right down at cords [redacted] because I deleted my home there by misstake but I knew the cords.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have never used hacks and will never do so I dont see why im banned?? I can understand that digging a hole is a bit sus. But this is the truth I deleted my home but I knew the cords as I said.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You need to trust me I have been a loyal player over the years. And this server is my favourite. So please give me a chance and watch me. Nothing sus will happen.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Please trust me. give me a chance and watch me. if you have any questions ss or proof add me on dc Jolle#5588

Last edited by a moderator:

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Digging into your own base is not what you were banned for. You were banned for the numerous bases you tunnelled into when there was no legit way you could have known that some of them were there, including ones you still have homes at. Come back in 7 days without your client.

Appeal denied

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.