Username:

In-Game Name: JollishTv

Reason for ban Alt

Length of ban: Pement

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-Game

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? My brother is playing on the server with same ip.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I should not be banned for the actions my brother did on the server... Im pissed of but I would never use hacks again.. I learned a lesson and I should not be punish bu the action my brother did

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Perm ban my brother instead. I was playing legit all the time.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You can just see how I played recently I have only built my farm and harvest. And when im searching for raid I only search for skybases and the shadow of it.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? This is the best server I have played. this get me away from reality.. please dont take it away from me for what my brother did.. perm ban him instead. PLEASE I beg you. you need to trust me now.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
After reviewing both accounts logs I have desided to unban you. Kingpin will stay banned for xraying. As soon as kingpins is unbanned both of you will need to speak with a staff member in a VC so they can confirm you are different people.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.