Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Judy_Hopps324

Judy_Hopps324

Member Name Judy_Hopps324

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Judy_Hopps324

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : X-Ray in Logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The reason why I believed that I was banned was due to following my friend PreeteenSquidP0rn towards a base underground

What is your explanation of this reason? My explanation of this reason comes at that it all started while I was farming "crops" my friend, PreeteenSquidP0rn found a base and I was like, "woah really accept my tp request." I was teleported to the surface where he then proceeded to dig straight down and I was wondering why he was digging down, so I continued to follow him without asking, How did you find this base? Did you do f/ map? He saw the base as I was coming towards his location, he then entered the persons' base.

Why should we unban you? I want to continue to support my faction and to help relieve my boredom from vanilla MC. I have no intention to use any hacked clients or anything illegal towards video games to improve my game experience for my personal self nor to harm any persons' experience

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not trust any of my friends for awhile if they have found a base at all and I will not try to find any bases (underground) for a while. Along with that I will play the server as a regular and just do jobs from the job lists

How can we trust you again? I will not attempt to do any fishy business of any kind to ruin the experience for others.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I will be more aware of my actions and try to continue to be a nice person from time to time

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
You're still a accomplice to the x-rayed base being raided. You should have connected staff when you realize your buddy had x-rayed it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.