Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - jus_de_raisins

jus_de_raisins

Member Name jus_de_raisins

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: jus_de_raisins

Length of Ban: "xray accomplice - Dark__Phenix"

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban 1 week

Staff who banned you : GoodChum

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously : nobody

Reason for ban on record :

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : ban coz i have make 1 looting with a cheater and nothing more (empty looting)

What is your explanation of this reason? i get banned coz of a little kid of like 10 years old who cheat and tell to all his faction that its false , we have make 1 empty looting

Why should we unban you? coz i never cheat of my life , i hate persons who cheat and who are that stupid

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? trying to never make again a looting by somebody else

How can we trust you again? coz i never cheat ( u can look in my computer if u need)

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? pls ban only this ********************************** of cheater i want to kill him ;-;

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Im going to reduce your ban to 3 days, as it is understandable at first you may not have noticed or thought your faction member was xraying. However, with how obvious his direct tunnel from the surface to a group of chests was and what was mined out of that base is the reason why you are not being fully unbanned.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.