Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - JustTwippin

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustTwippin

Member Name JustTwippin

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: JustTwippin

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : n/a

Staff who banned you : InFamouseAge

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody.

Staff who have warned you previously : kind of TheCandyMan but that was a bit weird

Reason for ban on record : The reason stated is farm hacks, I have no hacked clients at the moment so I don't see how this would work. I'm not even aware of what farm hacks are so im a bit confused as to how I would preform them.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I honestly have no clue what the admins thought because i dont even know what farm hacks are. Im sure there is a reasonable explanation that could be flushed in a hearing where i can see the evidence of what i have apparently done and provide I a reasonable explanation as i am fully innocent of all alleged

What is your explanation of this reason? Again I dont know what farm hacks are hence I cannot provide explanation but if the circumstances where presented I could provide reasonable explanation as once again I am fully innocent

Why should we unban you? Because I have no idea what I have done and hence dont possess what in the legal community would be called "mens rea" or a mindset of criminal activity and have done nothing even on negligence

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I havent hacked before nor will I in the future hence this is no concern of staff

How can we trust you again? I havent hacked and will continue to not hack so I am trustworthy as any player

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to a address my prior ban and say that I intended to appeal but did not think it was needed cause it was short and I didn't want to make a fuss over it. I was also wondering if this is rejected i could at least get proofs in the logs both for this ban and my prior one cause in both cases im confused as to my ban. Thank you please consider my appeal.

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
Myself and another staff member watched you use hacks to farm. This is completely against the rules and will never be allowed. Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.