Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Juulski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juulski

Member Name Juulski

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Juulskii

Length of Ban: 5 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp-Ban

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : Lurnn

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Lurnn has something personal against me because I like to flame him and piss him off. Lurnn said that he thought i used a few potions too fast in kitpvp "because it was only for a few pots i double checked by screensharing you and you had hacks on your computer" He then asked me to screenshare my versions which I did knowing I had the Wurst client installed, only because I didnt think that having a client was bannable. I never once used the client in MCdrugs and have never been muted or banned previously. I play on this server religiously and wouldnt risk a ban over kitpvp.

What is your explanation of this reason? Everything I do/say is within the guidelines of the rules. This is what pisses him off the most.

Why should we unban you? I never once used a hacked client on MCdrugs and never will.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? n/a

How can we trust you again? If you check my playtime i play for hours every single day. I am a loyal player and a regular.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please understand that Lurnn dislikes me very much (For good reason) but he is looking for anything he can to get back at me. Thank you

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
So I was asked by a few people to come on kitpvp and watch you as they believed you were autopotting so I came on and for a while, you were autopotting i watched you throw pots at the floor while swinging your sword simultaneously, shortly after you realized it was me who logged on you stood still and then started potting normally, most likely toggling off because I joined.
Now incase that what i saw was a visual glitch I decided to screen share you, and although I told you not to log off you did, this was not a big deal as when I did screen share you you had two hacked clients install in your minecraft folders.

Appeal Denied

Juulski

You are very biased. I wouldve liked somebody else from staff to actually review this appeal.

Again have never once had any sort of punishment on the server and am being wrongfully accused by a 15 year old with daddy issues.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
If Lurnn or any other player can provide evidence, you can have a second opinion. Otherwise, it's only his word vs. yours, and we'll trust our staff over players every time.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
I reviewed the screenshare with lurnn and took this screenshot.
loIMFIu.png

As you can see these wurst files are only 2 days old

Last edited:

Juulski

Again didn't think that having wurst downloaded was against rules. I have no need and gain nothing from using it on /kitpvp. Im not an idiot lol

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Again didn't think that having wurst downloaded was against rules. I have no need and gain nothing from using it on /kitpvp. Im not an idiot lol
Not exactly against the rules but it really doesn't help your case.

Juulski

I couldnt figure out how to install Aristios and got viruses from it lmao so I downloaded wurst instead. Regardless I have said my part and have never done anything before in my months of being on this server that would cause anybody to not trust me, but in the end of the day it is my word against lurnns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.