Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Jvkatox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jvkatox

Member Name Jvkatox

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: jvkatox

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : Ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : nobody

Reason for ban on record : "X-ray"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They say "proof" in logs so like how tf does that even work and also if this about the base I raided some ddue was selling cords in chat so I bought them and even left a sign at the base with my discord so they can contact me and get shit back so ok

What is your explanation of this reason? I get that digging straight down to a base is suspiscious cause I used to be a mod on some big GTA/drug server

Why should we unban you? cause I didn't do shit maybe

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not raid bases again cause I'd rather not risk get banned

How can we trust you again? when was trust even broken smh

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? that this is a pretty big bruh moment for me

Jvkatox

also someone talk about some screenshare shit in chat a while ago and I'm not too keen on sharing personal files on ym comouter but I'm not keen on getting banned either so yeah if yall wanna see my files and the weird stuff I got on my computer go ahead

Jvkatox

Appeal denied
unless you can give me proof you will wait out your ban
What about YOUR proof I hacked? This goes both ways... I’m okay with a 7 day ban for nothing because that’s not long but I don’t want to be known as a cheater just because of a false ban. Smh my head

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
I have logs of you digging right to a base where there chests were. That is why o asked for proof

Last edited:

Jvkatox

Hello??? We're not done here... I'm not gonna let you guys false ban me and refuse an SS which would innocent me just because you don't want to admit you were wrong...

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Yes, You are done if you don't have proof of being innocent. The alloted time of being banned has allowed you plenty of time to clear your file history so as far as a screenshare goes it is useless at this point. As Ace has said... Appeal Denied... Thread will be locked as you cannot provide proof. There were no other blocks logged from anyone else other than the owner and your self. So whom ever "Sold" you the coords or gave you the coords via discord xrayed it themselves and never dug to it. So if that was the case... looks like you set up and maybe you shouldn't trust people just giving you coords, especially through discord... make them get in game and tell you the coords via their minecraft ign so there will be logs of it so we can properly handle the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online