play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal: kaaylan

kaaylan

In Game Name : kaaylan
Length of Ban : 2 hours
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban
Staff who banned you : killer6985
Staff who dealt with you : killer6985 (i am assuming.) (i was not given a warning, or threatened by anyone before being banned....)
Staff who have warned you previously : i never recieved any warning...
Reason for ban on record : PVP Log/Command Exploit
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Some members (about 3) telepoted inside our base, and decided to attack us. They were Moderators. During this occurance, I used the command /randomtp to escape, because i did not want to be killed, whilst minding my own business and expanding to my base. I am assuming they told the person who banned me and OzzieGames, that we were PVP logging, when i used the command. I am not sure if that is a form of it or not, but it is a command on the server that was available for me to use.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : The players allied out faction, and used /f home to teleport into our base. Without our permission, i personally believe that it was a misuse of commands.
Why should we unban you : I was surrounding my base with Obsidian when a couple names popped up inside my base. I went to see who it was, and I was attacked. I was minding my own business... and then used the command /randomtp. When i came back, they questioned me what command i used, and i answered. Right then, i was banned. I did not get a warning, and i was automatically banned. I also play on this server quite often, and i truly enjoy it. They
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I will not ally other factions that we do not know, and i will not use /randomtp to get away from people attacking me.
How can we trust you again? : I have never been in trouble from any server before.. I was trying to enjoy my weekend by playing on this (amazing) server... Also i did not know that using /randomtp wasn't appreciated.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Great server and keep up the great work. I hope this case will be reviewed soon. I am also quite upset about the fact that i did not receive a warning.

killer6985

You used the command /randomtp more than once and kept coming back to try to kill me and Bein. After about 3 times of you doing it me and Bein wanted to know what command you were using to escape pvp before death. Also what Bein did with allying you and going to your f home is allowed you should have setup your perms right. My admin Candy will reply later to see if I did anything wrong.

Appeal Denied.

kaaylan

we did it more than once, because were were not aware of it being a problem. if the command is such a large issue, than i dont think the command should exist. also, we never recieved a warning. and i do not think that the person who is against me should be the person deciding if it is accepted or denied. the person reviewing it should be neutral in the situation.

kaaylan

i personally would like to go over this with an admin, or the owner even. not the person who is against me

kaaylan

other than me standing up for myself, i apologise. i did not know it would be an issue. in my mind, i did nothing wrong and i am quite upset about it. i mean no wrong and was literally minding my own business within my base. i think this should be handled as a warning, and not a ban. as i never received one.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hello kaylan,

I am almost certain in /help and in the tutorial it tells you about faction perms. Also in most places this command is disabled, but we obviously missed the world that you were in. Our staff is trained to not hold bias against anyone, and killer does not have an issue with you. His admin, who is @ThaCandyMan, got a notification and he would reply when he got the chance. We consider command abusing to escape pvp punishable by a tempban. If you have any more questions feel free to reply.

Thanks,
jrd

kaaylan

Hello kaylan,

I am almost certain in /help and in the tutorial it tells you about faction perms. Also in most places this command is disabled, but we obviously missed the world that you were in. Our staff is trained to not hold bias against anyone, and killer does not have an issue with you. His admin, who is @ThaCandyMan, got a notification and he would reply when he got the chance. We consider command abusing to escape pvp punishable by a tempban. If you have any more questions feel free to reply.

Thanks,
jrd
okay, thank you very much. I apologise once again, and i will be back online as soon as possible. I was truly not aware, and i am glad everything is better. I will always be very supportive of your guy's server, and i appreciate the help. Ill see you guys in an hour..

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Sounds great, thanks for making the appeal and having a kind attitude even though things didn't go the way you wanted them to. Don't worry about asking for another admin, as many players request it. That's why we setup the new staff groups. Hope to see you playing later tonight.

Thanks,
jrd

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.