play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Kalebean

Kalebean

MVP+
2021 Gold Founder
In Game Name :Kalebean.
Length of Ban : 3 days.
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :Temp ban.
Staff who banned you : Dankasaur_
Staff who dealt with you :
Staff who have warned you previously : N/A.
Reason for ban on record : I hit an invs person.
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought I had tracers.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : A few people were chasing after me trying to kill me so I was running around hitting. they then told me there was someone invis in the prison and to kill them. I ran around and my first instinct is to check Esteban and the sell area. And i had noticed particles in the corner as I walked into the front part. I then hit and saw hearts so I kept hitting. I was then banned for tracers.
Why should we unban you :
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I don't use hacks. I got rid of them when I was banned the last time during June. And Today I have been using screenshots from minecraft that show that I am on Vanilla 1.9.4 Minecraft.
How can we trust you again? : I have not used hacks since the last time I was banned. I can also show the admin my versions and the minecraft screenshots I have taken from earlier.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I really hope you can take my ban appeal into consideration. I have been trying really hard to be a helper and I finally had a chance again. I really don't want this to make me lose my chance. I feel as though it is unfair to me because I was not using any hacks whatsoever but, I am very sorry if it seemed that way. And I understand it may look bad on my part due to the fact I was banned last time for hacks, but I hope you can trust me when I say I haven't used hacks since.

JCVI

MVP
Hello,
Someone had mentioned to me before this had all happened that you seemed to have hacks. I went there and watched for a while. I saw once that there were a few invis people in different parts (behind walls) of the prison, and you went right to them. At first I thought maybe that you saw the particles, so I waited a bit more. The other invisible person was hiding in the prison area as well, and we said in chat (after the others were finished hitting you) that you should kill the invis person. From across the map, you looked over the area and you head snapped directly to where he was hiding. To me this seemed like tracers, and I waited it out. You beelined straight to the individual, which confirmed my suspicion.
Thank you for your appeal.
- Dankasaur_

Kalebean

MVP+
2021 Gold Founder
Like I said, I went to the drug house place. And there was particles running everywhere. And everyone who was invis kept hitting me. Of course it would lead me to them. And when I would finally hit them, I would know so I would keep hitting around the area. It didn't help that you guys were running around the map hitting me. And I kept seeing particles everywhere.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
There were 6 people at prison watching you do this, Dank was the staff spectator. You have done this many times before, this time you got caught. TyTheSpinner came into prison invis and hid in a very inconspicuous spot to test if you had tracers/invis player finder. He went behind two walls, to make sure you did not see any particles, and we all said "there is someone invis, kill him". As soon as that happened, you immediately ran around two walls inside the building, through the doorway and hit the exact spot. You had no direct vision to the particles so that excuse is invalid. He was already in the spot for a solid minute, before we said to kill him.
If I were you I would accept your 3 day ban, and remove your hacked client, it gives you an unfair advantage over other players, and will also reduce the chances of you getting banned again in the future.

Last edited:

Kalebean

MVP+
2021 Gold Founder
Yea Zhihu, You guys were trying to "get me caught". Also, I have not actually. I removed my hacked client when I sent a picture of it to Dakota, which was last month. Everyone who was invis kept hitting me and going around me while all of you were hitting me. you guys kept hitting me and chasing me throughout prison. And like I've been saying, when someone is invis in the prison my first instinct is to check in the drug selling area. everyone who is invis hides in that corner, I would know, I camp at prison a lot. I also saw some type of particles and that is what lead me to go there. I find this very unfair on my part due to the fact I have most of the server against me on this. I even have screenshots, that show my version that are from today. I sent a picture to Dakota over snapchat which also had my version not long before this happened.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi guys,

I'm going to accept this appeal as the circumstances are far too muddy for the evidence to be conclusive.
I understand the situation in great depth, and have had it explained to me by multiple people - there is no doubt a suspicion, but the way it was investigated also brings into consideration the impact that players had on the ban.

It's for this reason that I am accepting the ban appeal. Kalebean - hope you can understand why this occurred, especially considering your past record of hacks. There wasn't an error on the part of any staff, however it required more investigation.

I need to reiterate this again, it seems - commenting on ban appeals as a player is not allowed unless requested by staff under any circumstances, if you have incriminating or exonerating evidence message staff first for permission to comment on the appeal and commenting with absolutely nothing to add is a banable offence.

Latest posts

Members online