Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - KarmaXDDDDD

KarmaXDDDDD

Member Name KarmaXDDDDD

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: KarmaXDDDDD

Length of Ban: 30 Minutes

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temporary ban

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : GoodChum_

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Combat Logging

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : "A guy logged out in combat, eh usual."

What is your explanation of this reason? I was trapped in a claimed Factions territory, as i am not in any of factions i could not /f enemy do defend myself, as i desperately tried to get out nothing worked (/warp, /spawn, /home) so i decided to log off and try to escape of the trap later, few minutes later i tried to escape but the same person who trapped me was waiting there, so i left, it happened twice.

Why should we unban you? As i wasn't willing fully in combat, and i could have not done anything in self defense, as escaping or fighting back, it wasn't combat since i was basically unarmed, so it isn't combat logging but desperation to not lose hard earned gear.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I shall definitely not /tpa to people i dont know and trust.

How can we trust you again? As i learned that this is inescapable other then waiting out a persons playing time, i shall not put myself at risk of this happening again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? No matter if i get denied or accepted, please teleport me to non-pvp area so i won't be forced to write another appeal after getting banned for "combat logging".

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
For one your ban is up by now but being "willfully" in combat or not doesn't justify a log. Logging out period during combat whether you want to be in combat or not is still bannable. and to get out of claimed land its /unstuck, if you combat log again when rejoining you will be banned again

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.