Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - kartong24

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartong24

Member Name kartong24

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: kartong24

Length of Ban: Permanently

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : -

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : X-ray - proof in logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Well, obviously I was using x-ray.

What is your explanation of this reason? There really isn't a lot to explain. I used x-ray but I believe that I shouldn't instantly get a Perma-ban

Why should we unban you? I believe everyone should be treated fairly. Since another user by the name of "parcheesi15" only got a temporary ban for his first x-ray offense (Mine was also a first-time offense) I ask for the same treatment.

link to ban = http://bans.mc-drugs.com/bans/info.php?type=ban&id=2978

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not use x-ray again if my ban were to be turned into a temp-ban of a reasonable time.

How can we trust you again? Honestly, you can only trust me as much as you trust my words. I do enjoy playing on mc-drugs and would like not to get that privilege taken from me again :)

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I believe I was unfairly permanently banned. I know what I did was wrong but I think everyone deserves a second chance.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi kartong24,
The player in your example was banned for only a week because there was only one instance he was proven to have used xray. (Small note, Parcheesi is the mod who banned the player, not the one who was banned). In your case I found several bases you wouldn't have known were there without xray. You were blatantly digging straight down to the chests. We count each base as a separate offence, with the first being one week, and perm ban on second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.