Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resolved Ban Appeal - KatrinaJade

KatrinaJade

Member Name KatrinaJade

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: KatrinaJade / Jeen_Luck

Length of Ban: 1 week and Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : I wasnt on when I was banned

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : Kill aura and a Having an ALT

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : My roommate and I both play on this server together so we are on the same IP but I had a whole conversation with ALostPaperBag explaining that it was my roommate and not my alt.

What is your explanation of this reason? I Can fully understand why he thought Jeen_Luck was my alt but I have no idea why he thought I had kill aura I was just in spawn being afk after fishing a bunch.

Why should we unban you? Ive honestly had the most fun on this server than i have had on MC since 1.5.2 factions so if yall dont unban me ill prolly not play mc ever again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Telling every admin/mod/owner that I have someone else on my same IP

How can we trust you again? Because ALostPaperBag should be able to clear my name of the ALT. And I would wanna talk to ace why he thought i was using kill aura.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If Ace didn't communicate with other mods/admins I would suggest that but I don't personally know what was going through his mind.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
This ban has all ready been resolved after speaking with the players on team speak

Latest posts

Members online