Username:

In-Game Name: Kermit_The_ll

Reason for ban Xraying, Log Proof

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Either xraying towards some diamonds or finding a few small raided bases with my xray

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I'm an active user and understand that xraying on a server like this where some bases don't have protection against xrayers like me is unfair to other players and could discourage them from playing again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I could for one remove anything hack client related to my accout and distance myself from playing with people who have encouraged me to use hacked clients.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I'm really glad I found this server, playing on it has been a new experience meeting people and playing a new style of minecraft, so if I were to hack agian it would take away my future experiences with the server.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Sorry for hackings :)

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Appeal Denied

Kermit_The_ll

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-30 174613.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-30 174613.png
    995.8 KB · Views: 75

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.