Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - KillingSpree225

Member Name KillingSpree225

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: KillingSpree225

Length of Ban: A week (7 days)

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp

Staff who banned you : Candy

Staff who dealt with you : Candy

Staff who have warned you previously : Noodly,spalw,unspoken

Reason for ban on record : Annoying staff - Disrespect - Causing Problems

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Candy probably looked at chat and noticed me having an argument with someone. I'm not sure about the annoying staff bit though, that was possibly earlier. I don't know what causing problems mean either if I could get that explained to me that'd be great thanks.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I'm a piece of shit and I'm always in arguments in the chat,
not that I'm always starting them though.

Why should we unban you? I wasn't really annoying staff, least I don't think. Sure I message them pointless things but I don't really over-do it. If they tell me to stop messaging them I stop.

Disrespect I'ma assume is just disrespect not staff disrespect. The guy told me to fuck myself so I told him to kill himself and that he was probably stupid enough to believe in more than two genders.

Causing problems I don't exactly know what that means but if its related to the spamming numbers thing which it probably is, I didn't cause it.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Clearly you guys don't want me messaging you, so I guess that won't happen anymore. And I'll try to limit what I say in chat, I suppose. Still not sure what Causing Problems mean as I never caused anything.

How can we trust you again? I honestly don't get this question.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Can someone please tell me what "How can we trust you again" means?
Thanks.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Appeal Denied. Just take a look at your history of mutes and bans etc... Owners can pull logs of what all was exactly said... You are constantly being a dick in chat to everyone and constantly annoying staff... When unbanned... This will be your final notice... If it continues... You will be permanently banned from the server. No questions asked... no warnings...

Latest posts

Members online