Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - KoalaKat

KoalaKat

Member Name KoalaKat

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: KoalaKat1342

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : Glucose daddy

Staff who dealt with you : gluecosedaddy, wildflower, and someone else

Staff who have warned you previously : gluecosedaddy, wildflower, and someone else

Reason for ban on record : Racism

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Definetley because i said the n-word.

What is your explanation of this reason? It was a dare from molewood_ and Wheatish_ we were all in a discord call, and they are my good friends. I thought it would be a harmless little joke, since i was black, and i can send picture evidence to proove that. It was a stupid idea, but i dont think it was ban worthy. If i was spamming it then i could understand.

Why should we unban you? I just really want to play with my friends again. And thats the only server we really play on.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will take the warnings seriously, and not be racist in general, and tonight i will read the rules and go over them so i know exactly not what to do.

How can we trust you again? If i ever do say anything racist again, perma ban me, and then the problem is solved. I have learned my lesson.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please just take this into consideration, I know what i did was wrong, and it will never ever happen again. please.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
The only thing I'm surprised about after reading your chat logs and history is that you weren't banned sooner. It's ridiculous that it took a ban for you to finally start "taking the warnings seriously". Your chat conduct is absolutely disgusting. Not even looking at your excessive use of the N word, you were also constantly making jokes about molesting children, and also challenging staff to mute you.

0zik2uT.png

UbFsyRQ.png

XvLjgdO.png

You were well aware that your actions would result in a punishment. You can wait out your ban. If you continue this behaviour when you get back you will likely find yourself permanently muted or banned.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.