Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - konstantin

Status
Not open for further replies.

konstantin

Member Name konstantin

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft

Staff who banned you : InFamouseAge

Staff who dealt with you : -

Staff who have warned you previously : Console (because it was my 2nd crash)

Reason for ban on record : Kill aura

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Kill aura

What is your explanation of this reason? They thought i use kill aura but my game just crashed
so i laged and they baned me.

Why should we unban you? because i wouldnt do anything like that because i love the server and i invited 5 friends last week because the server is so amazing and i want to play with them

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will fix that problem with my computer

How can we trust you again? if u unban me never something like that will happen again i promise

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? That u doing an amazing job and i want to be an admin one day ;)

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
I watched you fight someone twice and both times you was blatently using kill aura and hacking, at no point did you crash or lag the only time you left was when i called you out over hacking. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.