play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - l1bary

Status
Not open for further replies.

l1bary

Username:

In-Game Name: l1bary

Reason for ban apparently x-raying on the present hunt.

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) My base

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because ace assumed that my quick paced present findings was suspicious and acted fast without hesitation.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Well I worked out that there were a certain number of eggs in each place on the map and possible locations e.g. on roofs outside of houses or igloos.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will stop participating in the present gathering event until further notice.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I will not collect any more presents this year and so not to reek the rewards from them.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? That I love the server, the map and the players. I'd love to participate in the ongoing history on this server.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Apologies I have been busy the last few days and have not had time for mcd stuff.
You were banned cause I watched you run around spawn staring at the ground. This made me very suspicious of you considering you only recently came back from a hacked client ban. I then looked into your logs and determined you were xraying out side of spawn. So it fact you were xraying presents.

Appeal denied

l1bary

Also why didn't you warn me to stop x-raying or you'd permanent ban me. I've spent a lot of time on the server and a ban without warning can seem quite harsh. Sorry to bother you but please do consider warning people before a ban as game changing as that. I love the server and the reason I was x-ray was because I had been threatened that I might be doxxed by Calliethehoe please please please consider unbanning me, I'm sorry for all the wrong I've committed and I understand why you'd be annoyed with me but you didn't warn me in anyway shape or form. Thanks for reading this far if you have and have a nice day.

l1bary

Apologies I have been busy the last few days and have not had time for mcd stuff.
You were banned cause I watched you run around spawn staring at the ground. This made me very suspicious of you considering you only recently came back from a hacked client ban. I then looked into your logs and determined you were xraying out side of spawn. So it fact you were xraying presents.

Appeal denied
What if you gave me a Month ban instead it would have warned me enough to stop, hypixel has a better 3 strike rule when compared to a 1 strike rule.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Also why didn't you warn me to stop x-raying or you'd permanent ban me. I've spent a lot of time on the server and a ban without warning can seem quite harsh. Sorry to bother you but please do consider warning people before a ban as game changing as that. I love the server and the reason I was x-ray was because I had been threatened that I might be doxxed by Calliethehoe please please please consider unbanning me, I'm sorry for all the wrong I've committed and I understand why you'd be annoyed with me but you didn't warn me in anyway shape or form. Thanks for reading this far if you have and have a nice day.
Your warning was your first ban. If you have proof about the doxx threats you can make a player report and we can deal with it separately. But one players alleged wrongdoings does not justify your own. Come back next map with no hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online