In-Game Name: lawthebee

Reason for ban Excessive Racism and Toxicity

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-Game

Staff who banned you Dakotaa

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names parcheesi15

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? NovaSeepa. To take down Nazi related banners in my shop.

Why do you think you were banned? The swastika on top of my shop and the excessive amount of warnings I've had before

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I just thought I was being funny for a selection of people. I understand that the staff did not appreciate that whatsoever. Because I believe I can help other players and be a better example on what others shouldn't do. I also see how my actions could have easier caused harm and made players uncomfortable, and I genuinely regret it.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Already removed the KKK skin and will not encourage any more racism on the server.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Because I learned my lesson and it will not happen again. I just want to play the start of the map with friends of mine.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I do not expect to be unbanned before reset. I am just hoping to get the 14 day ban after reset removed so I can play when the new map begins.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
I'm sorry but you will have to wait out your ban extension. You knew what the consequences of your actions would be. I hope you stick to what you've said here when you're unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.