Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - LE_DUCKYGANG_77

Status
Not open for further replies.

LE_DUCKYGANG_77

Member Name LE_DUCKYGANG_77

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: LE_DUCKYGANG_77

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : unsure

Staff who dealt with you : Unsure

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Cheat client/caught in act

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Some sort of esp or X-ray

What is your explanation of this reason? I have had the cords to multiple bases for later raiding once I have acquired equipment, this was one of the two, so I had dug down into to raid the base, then I was /killed and banned

Why should we unban you? I did nothing wrong when I was trying to raid the base

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Unsure

How can we trust you again? Unsure

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please unban me, this is a misunderstanding, I just wanted to raid some bases

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Please message me on discord (Nova#2107) or on the website with proof of you having the coords for the bases you raided beforehand, as well as an explanation for how you got them.

I have to say though, your explanation better be concrete because one of the bases you dug into was a bait base that was left by an admin some time ago, meaning it is highly unlikely anyone knew where it was through legitimate means.

LE_DUCKYGANG_77

A little while back I had bought some base cords from a vip or mvp for some diamonds, I’m unsure of who which sounds sus, but all I know is that they have a skybase with a few people in there team, three or four, and that they where selling base cords

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Ace and I watched you dig into a base when I banned you despite no evidence there would be one there. If you truly bought coords from someone then surely you have either screenshots of them sending them to you, or a record of the coords you were meant to dig down to on hand since I caught you as you were digging into one.

The excuses you're giving have been heard by admins dozens of times. You, or whoever it was who allegedly gave you the coords, was undoubtedly using hacks to find the bases. The burden of proving it wasn't you is your responsibility and so far you have given me nothing.

I'm going to deny this appeal. If you can back up your claims please message me as I directed above, otherwise we'll be seeing you once your ban is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online