Username:

In-Game Name: Lesguibs

Reason for ban Hacked Client - Xray

Length of ban: 7 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-Game

Staff who banned you GoodChum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Being French, we are used to constantly using the Fps show to look for bases, a practice that may look like Xray, I know it's not a French server so it may be unknown or little on your server

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? confusion between X-ray and Show FPS

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? In the event that the FPS show is prohibited or confusing, I agree to no longer use it

How can you ensure we can trust you again? We are a small faction, each in our twenties, we have our heads on our shoulders, we have easy dialogue despite the language barrier

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? first of all I wanted to apologize for the use of a translation software, I tried to be the most understandable
Thank you for taking the time to listen to what I had to say.
In France they often say to err is human

Lesguibs

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied

The show FPS feature is considered the same as Xray on our server. As it works the same as a chest ESP client would work. Your ban will not be lifted, come back and no longer use that feature.

Lesguibs

Ah okay, I did not think knowing that it is in basic minecraft, the sanction cannot be reduced? I fell in love with your server and I'm currently on vacation
cordially
Lesguibs

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
That feature is not in default Minecraft it is something added in optifine. You not confirming if it was allowed or not is on you, no your ban will not be reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online