Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Lewiz2010

Lewiz2010

Member Name Lewiz2010

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Adamvenom

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : so my brother is banned cus admins think im adamvenom but its my brother

Staff who banned you : goodchum_

Staff who dealt with you : Lurnn

Staff who have warned you previously : lurnn

Reason for ban on record : they think im lewiz2010 ult

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was lewiz2010 ult

What is your explanation of this reason? they thoght adamvenom is lewiz2010 ult but he is my brother

Why should we unban you? cus i relly wanna play pls

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will move

How can we trust you again? cus i play and i love the server :3

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? pls unban me i relly want to help

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
As I explained to you multiple times on the server, you both have to join our teamspeak to verify the accounts. Doing this is the ONLY way the other account has a chance of being unbanned.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
and I'm telling you that to verify the account you will need to both join our teamspeak and speak with an admin. like I told you on the server 4 or 5 times. This is the only way the other account will be unbanned is by going through teamspeak.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Then the account will stay banned, you know what you have to do do get it unbanned

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.