Username:

In-Game Name: Libertarian_Egg

Reason for ban Associate in X-Ray

Length of ban: Lifetime

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-Game

Staff who banned you Goodchum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Some guy I met on discord said we're gonna look for a base to raid. I was unaware he was x-raying

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was unaware of my partners actions and all I did was what they told me

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Stop playing with them, they got banned anyways so.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I can create a shrine for you guys?

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thank you for taking the time to check my appeal.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied

A person you met on discord whom you raided multiple bases with, as well I had watched you start to assist one of the other members in your faction with blowing into a base neither would have known was there without cheating. It is clear that you were all talking in discord during these raids due to the lack of messages between all of you. Along with the massive cords leak that happened after the banning of your entire faction was banned for cheating, leads me to believe what you say in this appeal is a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.