Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Username:

In-Game Name:
libxrty

Reason for ban Inappropriate Links

Length of ban: No set time given, I'm assuming permanent.

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) Discord

Staff who banned you Not sure who banned me the first time, I apparently sent inappropriate links on the chat, and got banned shortly after that. I was told I would be unbanned from the discord, however I would receive the muted role on the discord. So, I assume JRD handled that.

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was muted after I was unbanned, and I was banned due to inappropriate links.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I mean this in the most genuine way possible, but I have no idea how, when, or why those links were sent in chat. I don't remember sending any links, but assuming I was banned for them that I did do it at some point in some time. I know ban / mute appeals aren't supposed to be for apologies, but I don't know what else to say that I apologize for my actions and I can assure it wouldn't happen again.

I should be unmuted because I know my reputation on here isn't the greatest, especially with the staff and known players of the community. I've fucked up a lot in the past, all of which were 100% my fault and my doings. Ever since I made my leave of MCDrugs on August of 2020, I thought it was for the best, although I soured relations even more by leaving and doing other shit I wasn't supposed to be doing. I thought that if I stayed inactive until the start of this map, I could potentially rebuild any relationships / friendships / etc. because I missed the community I was once in. That's my main ideology here, is wanting to rebuild and talk to members that I once talked to, and eventually become a decent player rather than the 13 year old kid who's known for slamming his desk on stream and screaming "they're camping my spot."

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Being more cautious about what I send in chats, not being a total dumbass / retard like I have been for the past 2 years.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You can't trust someone until you do. However, that chance was ruined when I left. I guess it's having faith in the person. I'm being genuine in my words and I'm taking full responsibility for my actions, not trying to deflect them in any way; which I believe is the right thing to do right now.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thank you for reading, please take this into consideration.

EDIT: My discord tag is libxrty#0420

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Sorry if this seems impatient, but I made this about a week ago... could I possibly know the progress of this appeal?

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
I think this appeal was mistaken for the unban you were asking for on the discord, which we granted with the condition that you were muted instead.

I'll ask that this be spoken about at the meeting this weekend.

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I think this appeal was mistaken for the unban you were asking for on the discord, which we granted with the condition that you were muted instead.

I'll ask that this be spoken about at the meeting this weekend.
This is a mute appeal

Latest posts

Members online