Username:

In-Game Name: Libxrty

Reason for ban “AFK Macro?”

Length of ban: 3 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In Game

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Uhhh.. not sure why I was banned? I left to go to another state around 8-9 am EST. I logged into a console client around that time to not lose any hours and left. I was told that console clients were allowed and it’s the same console client I always use, as far as I know, there’s no macros on it, and if they are they’re useless.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I didn’t want to lose any hours of AFK so I was AFKing but I guess I can’t afk with a console client anymore? I’m genuinely confused, I was told by Dakota that a console client was 100% okay.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not AFKing with a console client? Making sure macros are removed? I’m genuinely not sure what macros come with that console client, i just downloaded it and started using it, wasn’t aware of any macros automatically on it.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? See above.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
This is the same console client I’ve been using since I’ve been given the okay for it, no other admin has had an issue with it

Attachments

• 4B6DA06C-C0F1-4924-90BF-B9FE32019BAC.jpeg
    4B6DA06C-C0F1-4924-90BF-B9FE32019BAC.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 83

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
the reason for the ban was you were running commands while people knew you were not at your computer let alone not at home.

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
the reason for the ban was you were running commands while people knew you were not at your computer let alone not at home.
Yeah, I had no idea there was commands running, I’ll have to change it back when I’m officially back home, I was gonna log on tomorrow but I won’t be home for like 2 weeks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.