Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Lish

Lish

In-Game Name: Liish
Reason for ban: "Doxx threats"
Length of ban: Permanent
Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.): In game
Staff who banned you: MassProducerr
Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned?
  • No
Did you receive warnings prior to your ban?
  • No
Why do you think you were banned?
Maybe because I dropped RANDOM coordinates (a mountain range in north cambodia or something) to a person who said "please dont bomb my country" to me after I said I was arab. I then proceeded to say "my brothers at (random nonexistent arabic sounding country) will doxx you if I ask them". This was obviously satire, I had only played on the server for maybe 45 minutes and was unaware of the rules, I had assumed the staff would somewhat have some sense of humor as this was a minecraft drug farming smp.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned?
I think I should be unbanned because I was ignorant and I was not aware joking about doxxing is frowned upon, but I really want a second chance because my friends were having good fun on the server within the 45 minutes (we were looking for mc servers to play on and we found this server) and they were very frustrated when I got banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again?
Obviously, just not joke about sensitive topics. I will also familiarize myself with the rules to ensure I do not break any rules that might cause concern for anybody.

How can you ensure we can trust you again?
You can ensure your trust with me as the ban was a simple naive mistake that will not happen anymore.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal?
I apologize for causing any concern, the person I had directed the doxx threat jokes to did make fun of my race as an arab by roping me in with terrorists, but I understand I should have just taken the offense and not have said anything. I am sure the person I directed the jokes to had not been affected in any way and they probably do not care. I understand doxxing is not a joking matter, I really want to play on the mcdrugs server.

1655900199284.png

Last edited:

Lish

dude is mad I got the reply for cash thing in chat faster than him btw

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
We take doxx threats very seriously. Joking or not this will not be tolerate on the server.

Saying that I will unban you but you will be on a last strike. If you do anything els on the server to earn a punishment you will be re perm banned.

Lish

We take doxx threats very seriously. Joking or not this will not be tolerate on the server.

Saying that I will unban you but you will be on a last strike. If you do anything els on the server to earn a punishment you will be re perm banned.
Thank you Mr Staff for understanding my side of the matter, I will do my best to familiarize myself to the rules in order for me to oblige by them.

Lish

I don't know if this will be read but I was wondering if any action will be taken against the user Ghille101 for making racist remarks toward me after I said I was Arab.

Latest posts

Members online