In-Game Name: logietooguudd

Reason for ban Blacklisted-Exploit abuse

Length of ban: permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Dakota

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? For hitting dogs

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? It was completely uncalled for and very immature of me, but I really needed the money. I've been playing on this server for a while now and my one request is that I want to be unbanned for 2 minutes, just to say goodbye to all my friends that I've created on McDrugs. I've hopped on the server for almost a year straight and I just want to say goodbye everyone I've met and helped throughout my journey on this server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not coming on this server again to keep the temptations away.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I've been an upfront and honest guy throughout this entire journey on this server and I've ran out of chances. I only need 2 minutes to say goodbye to all my friends and see if they're gonna be alright.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thank you for the journey that I've had on this server, without you guys maintaining and keeping in line this server I wouldn't have had this much fun with my friends. I would like to thank Dakota for owning this server, I haven't come across a server like this one and it really is unique. Thank you to all the mods and friends that I've met and helped me throughout this journey, the McDrugs community is unmatched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online