Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - lolcow7

lolcow7

Member Name lolcow7

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: lolcow7

Length of Ban: Perma

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perma

Staff who banned you : Ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : Ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : You guys thought I was an alternate account of iSeducedJesus.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I messaged a mod regarding iSeducedJesus actions and about his perma ban,(It was for dox threats) while on the server, so the admins then checked my IP, and saw that my IP was the same as iSeducedJesus, the person who was banned.

What is your explanation of this reason? If you must know hes my brother and that would make us have the same IP.

Why should we unban you? It was a misunderstanding of the situation.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not get unlucky.

How can we trust you again? It could seem I'm making this up to get unbanned, but I think you can check logs to see we were on at the same time meaning two different people. I'm not sure how to prove it past that. Actually I do, but the first option should work and its the best option.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I understand why you banned me because it really does seem like my account could've been an alt to iSeducedJesus, but I think I've got enough evidence.

Latest posts

Members online