Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Accepted Ban Appeal - LoMiSK

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by LoMiSK, Jan 6, 2020.

1. LoMiSK

LoMiSK New Member

Member Name LoMiSK

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
    These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: LoMiSK

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : XRay (Multiple Bases)

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : XRay (Multiple Bases)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : My friend (Relsharp8) and I raided a lot of bases over a few hours.

What is your explanation of this reason? We raided a lot of bases that are all close to each other.

Why should we unban you? I was not XRaying.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Wanting to not get banned.

How can we trust you again? I don't want to get banned again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Nothing.
  2. NovaSeepa

NovaSeepa Admin Staff Member Admin MVP++

Hi LoMiSK. To better explain your ban, it was clear from the evidence that at least one of you had a hacked client, and the other was either also hacking, or was in a position to know that the other was. In cases like this, the xray accomplice is often given the same punishment and the person actually xraying.

As I said on Relsharp8's appeal, I will unban you, but if you're found to be using any hack or illegal mods on the server going forward you will be perm banned.