Username:

In-Game Name: LtPopcorn

Reason for ban Hacked client - Xraying logged proof

Length of ban: 7 day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? when me and my friend were playing the server we started a base by mining off a huge cave and started to mine towards bedrock after making a 5 x 5 my friend fell asleep and i began to mine around the base in which i found a vault base of many different players so seeing how it wasnt claimed i of course ended up taking the loot from it my friend was sleeping so i couldnt get him to help me so i ended up moving everything to our base instead of making another and we claimed the land

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? my actions were that of anyone who was gonna start a base we were gonna move after finding the base but didnt find a good location nor a reason to move our base lest the possibility of being raided which happened so thats my reasoning and should be unbanned because i hadnt done anything to be banned nor my friend we were both just playing normally found a base after making our took the loot and got banned for it neither of us were using any sorts of clients

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? nothing as we never did anything wrong other then possibly add a sign? i dont know what really to tell you we were banned from the saltiness of an admin who wasnt even on at the time yet their is supposed proof which we have yet to see

How can you ensure we can trust you again? we arent the ones you should be asking this question to you should be asking this to the admin who went ahead and banned us without proof because he decided he couldnt handle losing a base so sorry but my answer here is that i dont have one as i did nothing wrong

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? yes if this isnt appealed may me and my friend see the proof of which the grounds of the bases are on and you should really review ace to check if he is really qualified to be part of y'alls administration team because i understand being mad about losing stuf but he had no right in going that far

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal accepted.

After myself and another admin further reviewing the case, we have decided to give you two the benefit of the doubt, as the evidence does not point to cheating beyond a reasonable doubt.

However, I would like to say that the way Ace handled this case was entirely proper. Admins have full access to logs, including almost every interaction you make with the game world. Admins have no duty to present these logs to players, they do not need to prove to you that the logs exist. This is because many of our admins, including Ace, have been on the server for multiple years, and we trust them to handle these situations without having to go through the pointless additional effort of proving to banned players why they are banned, since almost every time the banned player knows they are guilty and is just trying to convince us that we made a mistake.

In the specific case of your ban, we have had several players in the past target a base/vault using xray, dig down next to it and make their own "vault", and then claim that they found this other base while expanding their own. Happening upon another base in this way once, while very unlikely given the size of the world, is possible and thus I don't believe it would be fair to claim that it is without a doubt cheating. The reason we are giving you two the benefit of the doubt is that we have reviewed all of your logs, beyond just this situation, and not found anything suspicious.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.