In-Game Name:
Luhrz

Reason for ban Illegal farm design

Length of ban: 1 day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Goodchum

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? illegal farm design

Why do you think you were banned? i misunderstood.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I AM SO SORRY. I completely misunderstood what you meant last time. I now understand you cannot use water ANYWHERE to break crops. I FULLY understand that now I promise. I thought you meant you could not use automatic farms in the /wild world. I seriously only thought that. That is my fault for misunderstanding.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If you unban me, I will personally apologize in chat to you and break the farm as soon as im back in game.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I 100% misunderstood the rule. I have not actively tried to break any rules since our first misunderstanding.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Im sorry goodchum, please man. I misunderstood.

Luhrz

Just to add on , the only reason the farm was built was because I was bored and seeing how it would produce( Again I thought it was fine in the /farma) And honestly it's shit because of the McMMO herbalism and auto-replant. My point is It was not intended to be abused in any way because honestly it is worse than just using auto-replant and a Fortune 3 Hoe. Idk if you can tell what time the last block I placed was, But I got off around 5-6am EST. I was very tired or would've deconstructed then. Ive played for less a week and have lots of non-afk /ot. I do understand that first time we got in trouble was very dumb and we realized our mistakes and moved on, Since then I have been enjoying the server very much and have been trying to do everything the right way. If you want to go look at our other bases you can see I have not even come close to making something like that. It was honestly just a very tired whim and out of curiosity built it before I went to bed. Even that farm was originally just a manual farm, and that is part of the reason I did make it because I thought it would be fine the /farma world. A huge misunderstanding on my part chum, I can guarantee this exact reason will not be a issue anymore.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
You not understanding or confirming with myself or another admin on the legality of a farm is on you. You were already told that exact design wasn't allowed. Including the fact that any use of water to break crops directly was not allowed, In response to me telling you that 5 days ago was to quote "smd".

Your ignorance when building this new farm which was used isn't my problem its yours. Enjoy the 1 day break from the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online