Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Luka.E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka.E

Member Name Luka.E

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Communist_Boi_

Length of Ban: Permanant

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Banned

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : No one, I was just banned.

Staff who have warned you previously : I can't remember. I don't believe I was warned for that.

Reason for ban on record : Attempting to distribute "Illegal Content".

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I posted a .onion link on the chat by accident. I coped and pasted this link and I guess the admins thought it was Illegal content and decided to ban me. I understand this but I think they should have spoken with me first so I could've explained myself and not just banned me.

What is your explanation of this reason? Earlier that day my friend sent me link to the darkweb so I copied and pasted it and it didn't work. I later copied and pasted some cords(Or at least I thought I did) and when I meant to paste them to chat I pasted the link. The Admins I guess saw it and decided to ban me. The link was nothing and I really don't believe I should've been banned for something like this.

Why should we unban you? I have recently got back into Minecraft along with a couple of friends of mine and are looking for a server. I remember having many fun times on Mcdrugs and think the Community is quite friendly compared to other server. I would like for you to unban me so me and my friends could join and hopefully play on your server all together.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'm not really sure to be honest. I am quite a nice and friendly player and will try to not paste any onion links again.

How can we trust you again? I'm not really sure, but if something like this happens again I understand if you ban me again. I shouldn't be posting suspicious links like i did and will be more careful about what I copy and paste.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry about the misunderstanding and have waited quite a couple months and hope you can unban me and that we can come to better terms.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Appeal denied, I dealt with your ban and changing your name won’t make me forget the things you said in chat, I am not willing to repeat those here.

Luka.E

Appeal denied, I dealt with your ban and changing your name won’t make me forget the things you said in chat, I am not willing to repeat those here.
Oh man, :( I'm sorry, ask my friend MilkyBag and he will tell you how nice a guy I am. You are making a mistake. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.