Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Lukas_5_5

Lukas_5_5

Member Name Lukas_5_5

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Lukas_5_5

Length of Ban: 1 day ( Till today 11/03/2020 at 17:32)

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : 1 day ban farm as cop on farm-m

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : Farming As Cop

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was moving some structure on a farm a friend and I had before i was a cop so i had to cut some chorus fruit the second i did that i got banned he must thought i was planting

What is your explanation of this reason? I was building structure to get the chorus fruit because in the rulesit says I can uild but never plant so i helped with the bilding and my friend with planting

Why should we unban you? I had only the band for one thay and i really like beign a olice and delaing with the people selling drugs also I have madesome friends and it would make me really sad not beign able to play with them again :(

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I am taking a break from beign a cop to get your trust back and i wont cut any drugs even if it means i cant build

How can we trust you again? I am taking a 4 week or so brak from beign a cop so you can trust me again because beign a cop is hat i like and all of my money has been to upgrading my rank i dont wana be permaban for this

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? The ban was pnly for today but i am still banned and idk why
:(

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
you didn't just farm chorus you also farmed a bunch of sugarcane and the logs confirm this. you'll wait out your ban and you've lost the ability to be police on the server.

Lukas_5_5

It has already passed the day but it won´t let me get in

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 76

Latest posts

Members online