Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - lxlb

lxlb

Member Name lxlb

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: lxlb

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : ddos threat

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : Lurnn

Staff who have warned you previously : idk

Reason for ban on record : i threatened to " fry someones router" in which i do not know how to do i just said it because i was mad.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i think the admins actually took it seriously when it was a joke.

What is your explanation of this reason? i said this because i get mad very easily and went too far.

Why should we unban you? because it was simply a joke and to add on i dont even know how to fry someones router. And, i will never say/do such a thing again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? overthink my message before i send it to understand the consequences of my actions.

How can we trust you again? i promise i will never say/do such a thing again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? please unban me i said something as a joke and didnt intend to do what i said. thanks for reading :).

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Accepted,

However jokes like this are not tolerated in the slightest, I will be unbanning you but replacing it with a 1 week mute, if anything like this happens again you will be re-banned and it will remain.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.