Username:

In-Game Name: Mag5k

Reason for ban "Alt of CYC_King"

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-Game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? My brother, CYC_King, was banned last night, along with his friends for what I believe is X-Raying, but I can't be too sure. They saw that the same IP address was accessing the server, me, and banned me.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Me, personally, I did not do anything to deserve a ban. It was my brother and his friends on their accounts cheating and breaking the server rules. My intentions were not to cheat on my account, as that would be a waste of time for me and the staff members.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I did not do anything to warrant a ban, I was accessing the server from my account, and it was banned because I shared the same IP address as my brother, CYC_King. I don't know how I will be able to play on my account when my brother is banned, since it flags the moderation system.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You can trust me on this server as I was growing crops as I got banned. I had no intention of cheating or breaking the rules of the server, and I had been asking staff for help on various topics throughout yesterday and today. I am a new player to the server and do not deserve to be banned just because of my brother's choices and decisions.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I understand why I was banned and why you may think I am an alt of CYC_King, since living under the same household and accessing the same server with the same IP address has a lot of red flags to it. I am not CYC_King. I don't know how I can / will prove that I am not him, but I do hope to hear back soon.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You will have to verify the accounts with an admin on teamspeak before you can be unbanned. I believe the address is ts3.mc-drugs.com.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.