Username:

In-Game Name: RavingKantus

Reason for ban Kill Aura

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In spawn

Staff who banned you Kamo

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I have no idea, without being a dick or an instigator the only explanation I could give is Kamo is insecure about his pvp, hes never seen me pvp and probably thought he was gonna kill me easily.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I wasnt hacking or modding. Let it be known this is my first time attempting to pvp on this server. I was in prison waiting for someone to come, kamo came and engaged in pvp. We fought a little I couldnt kill him he couldnt kill me so we left. No messages or anything. I go afk and 30 minutes later when I come back Im banned by the same person I was pvping. How can I prove anything when no one talked to me or anything? I should be unbanned because I was just playing the game the way its meant to.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well I cant record anything since my pc can barely run MC at more than 30 fps (my pc is from 07)

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I was already banned 2 years ago for xraying, I rejoined 2 weeks and have made many connections and tried to make ammends by being useful to the server and its community. All I can do is continue to do what I have been doing the past 2 weeks, which is playing the server the way its intended to.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Its very unethical for the same person whos making a claim to execute a punishment with no form of communication. Im on discord, the admins know this. All I needed was an admin to dm me and I wouldve screen shared. I was also very visibly afk at spawn. I dont even know the exact moment I was banned. If an Admin could please talk to me and explain how any of this make sense Id really appreciate it.

Kamoh0alii

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2022 Gold Founder
I was the one that banned you because I was the one pvping you and witnessed you hacking. I have had multiple staff members review the video and we all saw the same thing. You were hitting me every hit even when I was behind you and to your side without you looking at me as well as the consistent hit rate commonly found with hacked clients.

- Appeal denied

You have me on discord Kamo, you were the first person to help me when I joined. You could have screen shared me. You can say you saw something all you want but Im on a stock client on a farming server. Makes no sense bro, Im a good fucking person and havent been toxic to anyone why the fuck would I cheat? This so unfair and unjustified. I have spent more time and money on this server than anything on the last 2 weeks im literally hurt. You literally gave me no chance to defend myself or prove anything

Latest posts

Members online