Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - MarcusCheddar

MarcusCheddar

Member Name MarcusCheddar

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: MrKootah

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp

Staff who banned you : Parcheesi

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Intentionally failing mules

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : gonja kept bitching that i was failing mules

What is your explanation of this reason? Bullshit i have it all on stream that i was taking extra lengthy paths, sneakin to avoid getting frisked

Why should we unban you? parcheesi banned me for no good reason other than the top seller was crying about it. im new to mules and its unfair to have horses so its not my problem

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? none, i was frisked and thats the game no time to cry

How can we trust you again? never did anything wrong

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? maybe i wouldnt et frisked if it were fair. horses? really? cant even outrun that shit. not my issue

MarcusCheddar

Parcheesi needs a demote or somethin. not once did he say anything to me or even try to see my side of it. maybe if he watched my stream like he prob should he would have seen how i was doing things. absolute abuse of power. discusting

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I watched you go on mule duty, take a job, and go off of mule duty. Unless you can provide the entire clip from the booster that has refutable evidence, your ban will remain and you will no longer be able to do mule jobs.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Can you provide the twitch clip of the booster

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
You can add me on discord, Parcheesi#8801

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
This appeal is no longer relevant as you have been perm banned for charging back your purchase on buycraft. Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.