Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - MarzAttacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name MarzAttacks

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SofaKingEvil

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : Noodly

Staff who dealt with you : Noodly

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Stood on the invisible block over the voter crates and said in chat, "Im using Nodus" to be funny. Few minutes later im banned.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Dont really know, Admin has no proof nor did he try to find proof of a hacked client.

What is your explanation of this reason? Don't need to explain any further

Why should we unban you? Because there is no proof that I used a hacked client other than just saying once in chat that I was using Nodus when clearly I was just making a joke because it looks like you're flying over those voter crates.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Guess I wont make jokes in chat

How can we trust you again? Dont really know

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Probably should find actually evidence of a hacked client before you ban someone for a hacked client, There is no rules against what I said in chat.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi, Marz. Didn’t know you joined back, good to see you.

When people claim they have hacked clients on in chat, we issue bans. At best, joking about hacked clients is wasting staff time, which generally deserves the short time between being banned and the appeal being accepted, and at best, it’s sometimes true.

Although I appreciate your feedback, we will continue to strictly punish players for this in the future.

Your ban appeal has been accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.