Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - MaskyTheKiller

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaskyTheKiller

Member Name MaskyTheKiller

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: MaskyTheKiller

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : x-ray

Staff who banned you : IChum

Staff who dealt with you : IChum

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : N/A

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was taking hacker holes with the cobble stone I found to try to see if I can scavenge loot. I was digging through a mountain just to see if anything was there and to get to the other side which may have looked like I was x-raying. I was also digging down and around areas where the f map showed there was a claimed space to see if I could find my way into bases.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was digging in straight lines a lot and digging in random places which does look like x-ray and suspicious but that wasn't my intention.

Why should we unban you? I wasn't actually using x-ray I was just trying to scavenge from cobblestone places and using my f map to find places and digging down near and around places I found to see if I could find anything.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wont take the cobblestone pillars underground and ill be more methodical with where I dig and want just run straight through a mountain or anything like that so suspicion wont arise.

How can we trust you again? I wasn't trying to act suspiciously I do enjoy playing on the server and have a lot of fun so I wont do anything to jeopardize my spot again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am sorry for the misunderstanding and it wont happen again I have learned my lesson and I don't think IChum was in the wrong for banning me because I definitely did look suspicious but that definitely was not my intention.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
After discussing with other admins and looking through all of your logs we believe there to be enough evidence to support you having a client of some kind. Your story of mining through the mountain to 'see if anything was there' and 'digging around' does really match up with what you did. in the attached clip you clearly mine into the mountain directly to and down towards the chests, Also there was a clear path that lead around the mountain.

Please come back after the 7days with your client removed, Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online