Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Mastaa1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastaa1

Member Name Mastaa1

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Mastaa1

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Alt account

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Admins thought that this was an alt of iSavi

What is your explanation of this reason? (I should preface that this is iSavi and i am doing this for my brother, age 11) We play on the server together in the same faction, and i was banned for xraying, today he comes into my room saying he got banned from the server while playing.

Why should we unban you? This account is not mine, and is in fact my little brothers

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Stop cheating on any accounts in the house

How can we trust you again? This account had nothing to do with my personal actions and should not be punished

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
The account isavi tried to join the server and was denied due to the ban. then 20 seconds later the account mastaa1 joined. This is to much of a coincidence for it not to of been you trying to log on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.