Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - MasterTerrain

MasterTerrain

Member Name MasterTerrain

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: MasterTerrain

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : tempban

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : none :(

Staff who have warned you previously : none :(

Reason for ban on record : having X-ray texture packs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : because i had the xray texture packs installed and they probably thought that i used them to my advantage

What is your explanation of this reason? because i had them installed and i went to texture packs on stream so it was obvious that i had them installed but i never used them.

Why should we unban you? Yes, I did have them installed but i deleted them on stream and i have never used them on that server and i also have proof of when i downloaded them

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? well i wont install xray texture packs

How can we trust you again? You can trust me because this is my first ban/ mute and i wont do it again

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? That im sorry for having them installed and having to waste your time banning me

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied,

We came to the consensus that having such a modification in instance within your game should be bannable, especially considering it was made for the exact version of MCDrugs.

Also, "Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied."

MasterTerrain

Appeal Denied,

We came to the consensus that having such a modification in instance within your game should be bannable, especially considering it was made for the exact version of MCDrugs.

Also, "Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied."
yeah that makes sense

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.