Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Mathis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathis

Member Name Mathis

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _AzzRod

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp banned minecraft

Staff who banned you : MilkyBag

Staff who dealt with you : MilkyBag

Staff who have warned you previously : Idk

Reason for ban on record : Auto farming mob afk

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Cause he teleported to me and saw that I was afk while typing

What is your explanation of this reason? I totally assume that I have downloaded a forge mod for auto farm hauntings. I totally take responsibility and I know it's absolutely not allowed

Why should we unban you? I find your server too good, it's my favorite server, I only play it, I wouldn't be able to last 1 week.
I would really like to be able to play it again, I am totally sorry, I asked you to forgive me and I would not do it again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Stop auto afk farm and delete what I downloaded directly

How can we trust you again? You have my word that I won't do it again I'm really sorry.
I learn from my mistakes it won't happen again

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would accept your choice.
I assume that I am at fault but I swear I will not start again.
It's up to you to take your comments, thank you in advance and I wish you a good day.

_AzzRod

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Member Name Mathis
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Appeal denied.
You must wait out your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.