Mathman_1007

Username:

In-Game Name:
Mathman_1007

Reason for ban x-ray

Length of ban: 1 week

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you miss patient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned?
)no

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? no

Why do you think you were banned? )
  1. admin mistake beacause i mined in diagonal and 3x3 by habits

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned?
  1. they did a mistake because i play on pladium a french server with modded pick an you can one shot block so with the habits i mined in diagonal and 3 block wide and if i x-ray i wuld mine 1x2 directly to the netherite not 3x3 it use durability for nothing.felixlechat give me potion and i go back and other way and there was netherite i had 25% of going the side of the netherite its quite a lot. (modifié)

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again?
mine straight to not be sus

How can you ensure we can trust you again?
  1. i love the game so much you can watch my top luck frequently to see if i have a to hight luck i take like 2 hours to write the appeal and i play like 10h and when you hack youre lazy a lazy peapole dont thke that much time to write an appeal (modifié)

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal?
  1. i know there is a admin that where watching and it was sus but i dont cheat i promiss look the felixlechat2009 apeal it coordinate the story for any other information tell me sorry for the writing mistake im french (modifié)

Last edited:

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
This is the tunnel you made

How you described your tunnel being a 3x3 does not match this in the slightest, it actually matches how you would have mined if you were cheating like you described. As well this tunnel moves directly toward pockets of nether quartz and ancient debris. Which you consistently dug directly towards.

Appeal Denied

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.