Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - mattattackdude

mattattackdude

Member Name mattattackdude

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: mattattackdude25

Length of Ban: permenant

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm ban

Staff who banned you : brazzerzwld

Staff who dealt with you : brazzerzwld

Staff who have warned you previously : brazzerzwld

Reason for ban on record : Irl threat

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i got banned for making a joke about finding someone. I now see the serious nature of the joke and how its not actually that funny.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was having a conversation of a funny nature with some people

Why should we unban you? I will use this as a learning experience. I was not temporarily banned before so this is my first time getting banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Thinking twice before saying something in chat

How can we trust you again? I like this server and i value it

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Sorry for using your time to deal with me instead of having fun at playing minecraft which is what the game was meant for :)

bradderzwld

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Accepted - Ban Shortened
Threatening players is a very serious incident. Jokes like this will not be tolerated regardless of the context.
I've reduced your ban to 7-days. However if this behavior is continued you will be permed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.