Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - max demarbre

max demarbre

Member Name max demarbre

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: toxic_downed

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm ban

Staff who banned you : infamousage

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Attempts to crash MCD Worlds

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : there is a video of me and withereveryone saying we are trying to crash the server while throwing items on the ground and exploding chests but not items.
What is your explanation of this reason?
We were raiding a enemy faction and we were making the tps go down bad it went down to 7 and withereveryone said he was trying to crash the server and I thought he was joking so and was not aware of him throwing the amount he was. I was saying it at too at that point then Gmanc2 joined and we were telling him what we were doing so we were saying we were trying to crash the server.

What is your explanation of this reason? we were raiding a enemy faction and we were making the tps go down bad and withereveryone said he was trying to crash the server and i thought he was joking so i was saying it too then gmanc2 joined and we were telling him what we were doing so we were saying we were trying to crash the server not knowing he was recording

Why should we unban you? I know what I was doing was bad and me saying what I said doesn't help the situation, but I wasn't trying to crash the server. I would have been binning the stuff I was dropping but I didn't have access to the command for some reason I don't have permissions. I truly was just joking when I said it in the call.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again?
hopefully, if I get unbanned I will get access to the /bin command and I will make sure to use that when raiding/looting bases. I also won't make jokes about crashing the server anymore.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? hopefully, if I get unbanned I will get access to the /bin command and I will make sure to use that when raiding/looting bases. I also won't make jokes about crashing the server anymore.

How can we trust you again? I play this server every day I have nothing against me in my history other then 2 combat logs and I wasn't trying to crash the server just trying to take items away from the enemy faction and again wasn't aware of what withereveryone was doing.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? what I was doing was wrong and was not helping anyone but I don't believe that I should be perm banned for joking about trying to crash the server when I was just trying to find stuff for myself and trying to despawn things I couldn't grab. I was joking when I said what I said I know withereveryone was throwing the items and I don't know why I didn't tell him to stop.

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
I'm putting this on hold and will review it at the staff meeting.

You'll have a response within 24 hours.

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
After discussing this at the staff meeting we've decided to shorten your ban to 1 week.

I want to make it very clear if you're involved with something like this again your punishment would be a perm ban.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.