Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Mayor_Mc_Cheese

Mayor_Mc_Cheese

Member Name Mayor_Mc_Cheese

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Mayor_Mc_Cheese

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permanent Mincreaft ban

Staff who banned you : Console

Staff who dealt with you : GotEdit (the tempban that occured before the permaban)

Staff who have warned you previously : GotEdit

Reason for ban on record : "Doxing/Nonstop harassment"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was tempbanned for threatening to release another player's skype, which I never did, and was permabanned several days into the ban for "doxing", which isn't against the rules. and "harassment", which I did do and recieved the tempban for. The only thing against the rules is releasing another player's information, which I didn't, and couldn't have done because I was tempbanned.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I threatened to release another player's information, and was rightly punished for it, but the permaban i received is unreasonable, and made fun of him after I raided him.

Why should we unban you? Because Doxing isn't against the rules, only releasing the information gained from the Dox, which I never did.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not threatening to release another players' skype or rubbing in victory after raiding them.

How can we trust you again? I've never threatened to release a player's information again and nothing will happen after this to cause me to do this.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Banning someone for something they did offline and that isn't against the rules is just unreasonable. I was banned after the tempban for "Doxing" and "Harassment". I didn't harass anyone offline, and even if I did, there's no rules about doing things off the server. I never released any of the player's information, and I only messaged a player over skype with nothing threatening, which I can hardly imagine is "harassment". Say I punched someone off the server and was then banned on the server for "assault". Does that make sense to you?

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Appeal Denied, after your ban you still threatened the player. Doxing is not allowed on our server. You stated that you were going to send stuff to the player in the mail. You also threatened to release all of his information if he did not pay you X amount of money. We do not allow this to happen on our server.

Mayor_Mc_Cheese

Appeal Denied, after your ban you still threatened the player. Doxing is not allowed on our server. You stated that you were going to send stuff to the player in the mail. You also threatened to release all of his information if he did not pay you X amount of money. We do not allow this to happen on our server.
I never, ever, ever, ever threatened to release all of his information if he didn't pay me money, that is a lie. I guarantee you he cannot produce proof for that, because it never happened. This is a complete lie, and I urge you to look further into this. I'm not going to argue about any of the other points because they did happen, and I accept the ban, but I need you to ask him for proof that I ever blackmailed him with his information for money. This is a lie he told you to ensure I was banned, but really, I never did that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.